Acqua Brevetti BravaDos 1″ Liquid Water Softener - 75 LPM
The BravaDos is a great alternative to a water softener due to it being very easy to install and to maintain as replacing the pouches is very simple and quick. The system takes up very little space compared to a traditional softener and the cost of maintenance is lower too.
BravaDos is a self-priming electronic volumetric pump in which pumping is controlled by an automatic electronic board which assures a dosage proportional to the water flow rate. Through a mechanism known as “threshold effect”, polyphosphates, even at concentration in the range of some ppm interfere with the carbonate crystallization phenomena hindering the formation of scale deposits.
✓ Prevents limescale build up and corrosion for whole house (hot and cold) or individual appliances
✓ Brilliant eco-friendly non-salt alternative to a traditional water softener
✓ No waste and easy maintenance
✓ Ideal for confined spaces
✓ WRAS Approved
The Acqua Brevetti BravaDos 1" Liquid Water Softener is a compact volumetric proportional dosing pump water softening system designed to fit onto 1" or less pipes. The system simply fits onto the rising main pipe or any pipe supplying a particular device, such as a boiler.
The BravaDos adds the precise dosage of AcquaSIL Liquid to water. AcquaSIL is a 100% safe, food grade polyphosphate used specifically for the treatment of drinking water. BravaDos provides limescale prevention and corrosion prevention within the systems such as boilers, heaters, showers, taps, radiators, coffee machines, all plumbing fixtures and so on.
The BravaDos is an eco-friendly alternative to a water softener as no water is wasted; as softeners uses thousands of litres every month to regenerate the resin - there is no need with this innovative and space saving device. It also uses no electricity and overall the system is a great innovation in the water treatment industry.
How Does BravaDos Work?
BravaDos is a self-priming volumetric pump that is operated by a turbine which in turn transmits the movement to a special cam shaft that enables the liquid to rise from the refil bottle to the injection valve, where it is injected a small amount of AcquaSIL Liquid into the water as it passes through the pipe.
Because BravaDos uses a liquid solution we guarantee a sludge free operation and is fully compliant with European Approval EU 98/83/CE for use with drinking water & is approved by the Italian water quality approval board under DM, no. 174, 06.04.04. The Use of AcquaSIL and specifically the use of Polyphosphates is covered by the standard UNI 8065, part 5.4.1 which indicates the use of polyphosphates for the treatment of scale deposits and corrosion.
- Absolute and real precise proportional dosage of liquid polyphosphate AcquaSil 20/40®.
- Miniaturized in minimal size dosing station suitable for household applications.
- Remote installation availability.
- Versatile. The pump can be oriented in all directions, just turning it; no need to reverse or disassembly its own parts.
- No need to put in by pass or drain the system during refill operations; just replace the flexible liquid into the container.
- Non return valve integrated resistant to water counter pressure.
- For the first time suitable also for protection of recessed boilers!, where spaces are very restricted.
- Under-vacuum suction
- Can be jointly or remotely to the pump be installed
- Two different sizes available (5Kg or 1Kg)
- Completely isolated from hydraulic circuit
The Advantages of Under-Vacuum suction & disposable refills
- Hygienic advantages. No direct handling form end user.
- No periodic tank cleaning operations required.
- Effective preservation of polyphosphate quality.
- No evaporation of product, avoiding water concentration reduction in the liquid solution.
- No atmospheric contamination.