Osmio D7 Direct Flow Reverse Osmosis System
The sleek looking Osmio D7 Reverse Osmosis Direct Flow Water Filter System is one of the most technologically advanced water filtration systems available in the world. The system, which is designed for both home and commercial use, is supplied standard with 5 filters and a benefits from compact, sleek modern design. Additionally this innovative system implements quick change filter technology which provides for low cost and fast, low hassle maintenance.
The first three pre-filters protect the 400 GPD Reverse Osmosis Membrane, following this, the final cartridge consists of an alkaline filter which adds back beneficial minerals into the water to provide an ultra pure, great tasting and beneficial water. From here it's direct to your tap - no storage tank is required, ensuring fresher water and providing a significant saving on space requirements.
The Osmio D7 system is installed under the kitchen counter with a secondary faucet installed on the sink. The elegantly constructed system is our highest end model, during operation the system will light-up with LED Icons. Additionally the system can produce 1000 litres per day of the most healthy and delicious drinking water possible. For those who prefer not to install a second tap there is the option of connecting it to one of our stylish three way kitchen triflow taps.
Advantages of the Osmio D7:
- Elegantly designed Reverse Osmosis system for residential & commercial, under the kitchen counter use
- Plug & Play easy installation / Quick Filter Change Technology
- Direct Flow system / no tank required / maximises freshness of water
- High end model / total of 5 filters / Smart Water capabilities
- Analyzes water, tracks filter lifetime and optimizes system performance
- Very small footprint (no tank) / LED light-up during operation
- 12 and 36 month filter lifetime (membrane filters 36 months, the rest 12 months) - NB membrane life can vary depending on water hardness/quality.
- The most delicious and healthy drinking water possible
Filter 1: 5 Micron Polypropelene Sediment
Filter 2: CTO Coconut Shell Carbon
Filter 3: 1 Micron Polypropelene Sediment
Filter 4: 400 GPD Reverse Osmosis Membrane
Filter 5: Alkaline Filter
System Capacity - 1-2 Liters / Minute @ 3,5 Bar inlet pressure
Incoming Hardness - 35 oF Max.
Incoming TDS - 600 PPM Max.
Incoming Temperature - 10 - 30 oC
Incoming Pressure - 1 Bar Min. 4 Bar Max.*
System Dimensions 47 (L) x 18.7 (W) x 39 (H) cm.
During the initial first few weeks of system operation a higher TDS level (100+ppm) can be observed if the system stays in the standby state for more than 4 hours. However, as these micro mineral dust particles are flushed out the system by regular use, this will eventually dissipate. It is important to note that the higher mineral content will absolutely zero adverse effects on the quality of the water. In fact a higher mineral content is directly proportional to the quality of the water up to a certain limit.
*If you have an incoming pressure above 4 Bar, you will need to purchase a pressure reducing valve prior to the unit