Ecosoft RObust 60 L/HR Direct Flow Reverse Osmosis System
The Ecosoft RObust 60L/HR is a direct flow Reverse Osmosis System designed for commercial use where the reliability of the water quality is of the upmost importance, but is also suitable for the larger, busy household where a larger flow rate is required. Among the huge range of impurities removed are TDS, chlorides, sulfates, hydro-carbonates, chlorine nitrates, microorganisms and hardness, the latter adding to the life of kitchen appliances through scale reduction.
- Pure Water — highest degree of all impurities removing, including organic, inorganic substances and micro-organisms.
- Delicious Water — improving of organoleptic water properties due to highly efficient coconut activated carbon on the last stage of the treatment
- Stability & Efficiency — consistently high treatment efficiency and long service life due to application of membranes Filmtec (Dow Chemicals)
- Ease of Use — system include convenient connection bar with visualized icons and specific indicators that provide monitoring of the system's performance and allow change timely cartridges change.
- System Protection — progressive automation provides electrical protection of the pump from dry running.
Application: Ideal for water purification in cafes, restaurants, larger households, pharmacies, laboratories.
Removes: Total dissolved solids, nitrates, chlorides, sulfates, hydro-carbonates and hardness.
The Ecosoft RObust System contains three semi-permeable Filmtec membranes manufactured by Dow, an industry leader in RO filters. Two of the membranes are connected in parallel with the third being connected at the outlet of the consecrate line of the two preceeding, resulting in a high level of treatment efficiency and an outstanding level of dependability. The impurities present in water are removed during the contact with semipermeable membrane. Membrane passes water molecules and retains all the remained impurities. As a result two water streams are generated: purified water (permeate) and the concentrate that is discharged into the sewers.
Additionally there are two pre-filters and a carbon block post filters for the final 'polishing' of the purified water enhancing the taste further.